Features 15,000 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 15,000 lumens of white brightness (white light output)1.
Laser Light Source
Epson Projectors with Laser Light Source can operate for up to 20,000 hours virtually maintenance free.
4K Enhancement Technology
Epson’s 4K Enhancement Technology delivers astonishing picture quality — every subtle intricacy is captured.
Allows for the transmission of uncompressed digital video signals. Interface allows for a 328-foot cable length.
Combines HDMI, ethernet and RS-232 into one cable
- Bright, vivid color — 15,000 lumens color/white brightness2
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display — native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement1 for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source — designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation3
- Dynamic projection capabilities — advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications
- Powerful — remarkable brightness from a compact projector with a 120 V power source
- Advanced connectivity — 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses (sold separately) — with powered lens shift and lens memory
- Installation flexibility — 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools — included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera — automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product4
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner5
Better Products for a Better Future™
For more information on Epson’s environmental programs, go towww.epson.com/environment
What’s In The Box:
- EB-L1750UNL projector
- Power cable
- Projector remote control with batteries
- Cable cover
- HDMI clamp